ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT
YOUR ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT
|Category of Investment||Amount||Method of Payment||When Due||To Whom Paid|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$30,000||Lump Sum||When you sign your Franchise Agreement.||Us|
|Lease, Construction & Leasehold Improvements (2)||$3,600 to $4,050||As Arranged||Before Opening||Landlord and Suppliers|
|Telephone and Internet Connection; Utility Deposits;||$ 300 to $400||As Arranged||Before Opening||Telephone Company; Utilities; Vendors|
|Office Equipment, Furniture, Signs||$1,500 to $2,500||As Arranged||Before Opening||Suppliers|
|Computer Hardware and Software (3)||$3,000 to $6,000||As Arranged||Before Opening||Suppliers|
|Wages, Travel and Living Expenses During Training (4)||$1,800 to $2,500||As incurred||Before opening||Airlines, hotels, restaurants and employees|
|Pre-opening Advertising||$500 to $1,000||As Incurred||As Incurred||Media and other suppliers|
|Insurance Deposits and Premiums (5)||$ 3,500 to $5,000||As Arranged||As Arranged||Insurance Companies|
|Business Licenses||$200 to $2,000||As Incurred||Before Opening||Governmental Agencies|
|Professional Fees||$2,000 to $5,000||As incurred||As incurred||Attorneys, Accountants, etc.|
|Miscellaneous Supplies||$300 to $1,000||As incurred||As incurred||Suppliers|
|Additional Funds (6) – 3 Months||$80,000 to $110,000||As incurred||As incurred||Employees, suppliers, utilities, landlords, etc.|
|Total||$126,700 to $169,450|
Note: Actual costs will vary for each franchisee and each location depending on a number of factors. Payments to us are not refundable. We are not able to represent whether or not amounts that you may pay to third parties are refundable.
- Initial franchise Fee payable upon signing of the Franchise Agreement.
- You must lease or purchase a site for your Office. These estimates assume that the location will be a leased, unimproved, and unfurnished office space and that a lease deposit is required. If you purchase a location or construct a free standing building, your initial investment will be much greater, the exact amount depending on the size and location of the building. Locations for Offices might include strip malls or commercial zones. This estimate is based on an office ranging from 600 square feet to 800 square feet in Los Angeles, California, however, rent can vary widely and is dependent upon factors such as size, location, demand, general economic conditions of the town or city in which your Office is located, the condition of the premises and lease negotiation rent reductions. You must maintain the condition and appearance of your Office to comply with our then-current standards. As there are numerous factors that may affect your Office, we cannot meaningfully estimate your maintenance costs at this time
- See Item 11 regarding the computer system hardware and software you must purchase. This estimate includes the cost of StafferLink Software, QuickBooks, a computer, monitor and a small color printer. We have not included the cost of required hardware and software maintenance agreements, if any, other than the StafferLink Software Fee. This figure also does not include any technical support costs associated with operating the hardware or software.
- You must pay the expenses of person attending the Initial Training Program including transportation, lodging, meals and wages. The amount will depend, in part, on the distance the attendees must travel and the type of accommodations you choose. The estimates above contemplate the training of 3 persons for 7 days in San Diego, California.
- This is an estimated down payment against the annual premiums you must pay for the insurance required under the Franchise Agreement and Manuals. This estimate is for workers’ compensation, errors and omissions, personal injury, property damage and comprehensive general liability insurance.
- These amounts are the minimum recommended levels to cover your operating expenses for three (3) months. However, we cannot guarantee that this amount will be sufficient. Additional working capital may be required if sales are low or fixed costs are high. The disclosure laws require us to include this estimate of all costs and expenses to operate your franchise during the “initial phase” of your business, which is defined as 3 months or a longer period if “reasonable for the industry.” We are not aware of any established longer “reasonable period,” so our disclosures cover a 3 month period.
In compiling these estimates, we have relied on our Chief Executive Officer’s 7 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry, including previously managed offices and industry research. These amounts are the minimum recommended levels to cover your operating expenses for 3 months. However, we cannot guarantee that such an amount will be sufficient. Additional working capital may be required if sales are low or fixed costs are high. You should review these figures carefully with a business advisor before making any decision to purchase the franchise. Neither we nor any of our affiliates or agents offer you, directly or indirectly, any financing arrangement, including loans, guarantees, leases and installment contracts.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE FRANCHISE SALES INFORMATION ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL A FRANCHISE OR LICENSE. THE OFFER OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF A FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT. CERTAIN STATES REQUIRE THAT WE REGISTER THE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT IN THOSE STATES. THE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT DIRECTED BY US TO THE RESIDENTS OF ANY OF THOSE STATES. MOREOVER, WE WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL FRANCHISES IN THOSE STATES UNTIL WE HAVE REGISTERED THE FRANCHISE (OR OBTAINED AN APPLICABLE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION) AND DELIVERED THE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT TO THE PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.